About Our Surgeon in Sarasota FL
About Dr. Napoliello
Dr. David Napoliello received his Bachelor's degree from Bucknell University in Pennsylvania and went on to receive his doctorate from Georgetown University's School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. After completing his general surgery residency at the Geisinger Medical Center in Pennsylvania, Dr. Napoliello completed a fellowship in minimally invasive surgery and advanced laparoscopic surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville.
Dr. Napoliello has held many prestigious offices, including:
- Chief of Surgery at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center Hospital
- Vice Chairman of Surgery at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Chairman of Surgical Quality and Credentialing
- Chief of Surgery at Venice Hospital
- Minimally Invasive Surgeon at Lakewood Ranch
- Minimally Invasive Surgery, PLLC.
- Medical staff at Venice Regional Medical Center
- Medical staff at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Medical staff at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Surgical Panelist at National Disease and Therapeutic Index